Saturday, April 28, 2012

Just a little note on this Sat.

It seems like I never get over here enough so I am going to start trying to do a better job.  I have been doing some parties and things seem to be going really good.  Some big some small but I am still making sales and that is what really matters.  I am also having a lot of fun at it.  I have been busy making jewelry and doing what I have to do to get it ready to sale.  Some days that isn't easy either but that is what has to be done.  I am not sure if anyone but me is reading this so I am also going to start trying to get people over here to read my posts. 





To get this ready is it is a bit of time or at least it feels like it when I never have time to do it.  First I make and fall in love with an item. Set it aside and make more.  Then I give it an invoice # so I can keep up with everything.  Numbers are put in a spreadsheet to determine the cost.  Once all that is done then if I have time pictures and then putting the price tag on the item so that I can keep up with everything.  So as you the consumer shops you can see the price and as you buy I have the invoice # to let me know what has sold.  Sounds simple and easy but there are days that there is a lot to price out and get it all done before a party so not always as easy as it sound.  Right now I have a lot of things I need to get pictures of just need the time and the right time of day to do it.  So I will be busy doing that this coming week.  Everyone have a great week and if you are in the mood to look and shop go over to my fb page and do a little at Uniquely Designed Jewelry. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so very much. let me know if you have a blog because I would love to read it. You are my first comment so thank you so very much and you just made my day!!!!

      Delete