Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May 30, 2012

Ok now I am done as a preschool teacher and very excited about going full time into my business.   Doing what I can to get parties booked and keep that going.  A little at a time it all seems to be coming together for my business and praise the Lord for that. 
Over the last few days I have been making necklaces and earrings like crazy.  I also made gifts for Daniel's teachers, very late Mother's day gifts, and fixing some pieces for some customers.  So I have been busy and enjoying all of it. 
So I am going to be doing my very best to post everyday or at least every other day to keep everyone up on what is going with me and my business.  So keep checking and I will keep bloging. 
I need to get up in the morings and get pictures of some of my new items so that I will have pictures of everything that I have.  But intil then here are some that I have for anyone that wants them to be theirs.





No comments:

Post a Comment