Friday, August 26, 2011

August 26, 2011 Our very first time!!

I read some where that bloging can help my busness because people like to get to know the people that they are buying from.  So here we go.  I have now set up a store on Etsy and on Easyshop360 and am trying to sell the jewelry that I make.  Each piece is put togther by me am just comes to life right before me.  I love doing it and it is so much fun for me. 
So I will tell you how this all begain.  In May of 2010 I was shown how to bead and thought that looks easy and fun.  My mom several yrs before had given me all of her beads and I just put them under a bed in our home and left them there.  So after my little class I went home and pulled the out. Looked through them to see what all was in the box and I have been hooked ever since.  I first started making things for me and I do love jewelry so I made alot but there is only so much one can make for one's self and people kept telling me that I should sell it and I kept saying NO I am not going to do that.  But one day in Aug. of that same yr. as I am sitting here now writing this I knew I was supposed to do it God just spoke to my heart and said yes do this.  So I prayed about it and the announced to my husband that we are going into the jewelry business.  So We both started getting things together.  He more on the computer since he doesn't have the creative gene.  It has been a long process and now I am here doing this.  I will tell more about the in between later.  So I am now on the journey of my own business and trying to make it work.  I will be showing pictures of my things I have made that are forsale, telling you how I do it, about me, my family and I am sure many other things. 
For now this seems to be enough.  Now if I can just figure out how to do other things on this that would be great.  Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment