Saturday, August 27, 2011

August 27, 2011

As I am sitting here wondering what to write that might interrest anyone but me I am remembering  how I got started in all of this.  After deciding to strart in on this adventure and see where it takes me I begain to make lost of different kinds of necklaces, bracelets and earrings.  It has been so much fun to start making each item and see what the end result is going to be.  I love to go to the store find beads that I love and come home to put them together.  I have tried to make things in different colors and looks and I think I have achived that and now I am hoping to venture into some wire working and see where that leads me.  It is fun to start a new venture in somthing that you love.  The beading has been so much fun and I will keep doing it even with the wire work.  It has been so amazing to find somthing that I love doing and  make money doing it.  Being a mom is one of my fav. things in this world and this allows me to do that.
Today I have been working on some things for door prizes to a ladies gathering at my church.  I have some done with the holidays in mind and some that should just be fun. So I just need to finish those up in the next few days get myself well and back to the preschool for one more yr.  Good bye for now and have a blessed weekend.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment