Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 30,2011

I am done with the jewelry that I am making as door prizes for the ladies night at my church.  It should be a great night. 
I am also trying to get some networking done and get my jewelry out there so that people can see and hopfuly want to buy it.  I work really hard on each piece and put my all in it everytime I make a piece.  I love each piece that I make and would love to keep every one of them for myself.  I put my heart and soul in everything that I do and every piece that I make.  As I sit down to start working on a piece I start with a color and then just start puting things out there.  It just comes together and when I see something that doesn't sit right I start over until it does.  Sometimes it turns out to be a mult. strand and that is not how it started.  It just depends on what I am doing and how many beads I have to work with.  I love what I do so very much.  I just hope that others love my creations as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment