Monday, September 12, 2011

Sept. 11, 2011




How do I measure success?  That is a very good questions.  I haven't been doing this very long so at times that seems like a hard question to answer.  But as I think about it it really isn't.  I have found something that I love to do and that I want to do.  When I sit donw to mae a piece and I put it together I want someone to buy it that will love it as much as I do.  I want to to want to wear it.  I don't make things that I don't like and I have reached outside my my box to create in try new things.  That is where I see success is in trying new things and reaching out beyond what I can do and see what happens.  I get such joy out of sitting down and just putting things together and seeing what it turns out to be.  I do what I love and I love what I do.  I just want to make money so that I can help my family and take a little stress off my husband.  It started because I was making more than I could  wear so I fugured I might as well see if I can sell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment