Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sept. 6,2010

Once again I am sitting here trying to figure out what to write.  I am trying different ways to get my company out there and let people know who I am.  I know how much I love each piece that I make and I want someone to love it just as much and want to have it.  This week I am doing something that is a little harder.  I am making a set for me.  I am so much harder to make for than others.  Plus I am sewing a dress and that is waht it is going to go with.  I would pick material that has some crazy colors in it but it is going to be amazing.  When done with both I will get pictures and post them.  I have done this for others making a set to go with an outfit just not for myself yet.  I am excited about seeing what it is going to look like in the end. 

I am starting to work with wire and wire wraping.  So more pieces should be coming with wire.  So get ready to watch me grow in this area.  Here are some examples of my wire wrapping.  Let me know what you think.  Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment